Houston Accident Attorney Spotlight
Mr. Sandoval was recently interviewed, and he decided to post some of those questions & answers on his website (read: Lead Attorney Spotlight) so you can become better acquainted with who he is, why he decided to become a lawyer, and more.
On this interview page, you will find answers to these questions:
- Why did you choose to become a lawyer, specifically one representing Personal Injury victims in Auto and Work Accident cases? (Instead of other legal practices just as immigration, etc.)
- How important do you think it is that your clients can communicate with you and your staff in their preferred language, whether that is English or Spanish?
- In your law firm, are you experiencing an increase in car accident cases associated with texting and driving or pedestrian deaths involving individuals who are found to be checking their smartphones while walking and crossing the streets?
- You have vast experience as an attorney representing work injury cases, especially those from non-subscriber companies. What would you say are the most common causes of work accidents and what employers can do to reduce the number of work accidents?
- What do most people mistakenly do after suffering a work accident and what should they do instead?
- Again, what is a Texas Non-subscriber case and how do they differ from a regular workers’ compensation case?