Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Savings.com, however all opinions stated are honest and personal.
How to make Mojito? It’s super easy. Today I bring you the recipe that does not take more than 5 minutes. We made a light version in which we changed sugar for Stevia, but the recipe is original of the Traditional Cuban Mojito. You don’t need a cocktail shaker and it has very few ingredients. Valentine’s Day is coming, this delicious Mojito is a good idea to celebrate with your love or friends. Although you don’t have to wait for a special occasion, you can prepare it at any night to cheer you up and enjoy.
Mojito is a traditional Cuban cocktail. It is prepared with white rum, limes, mint leaves and club soda or mineral water. It is a classic cocktail and that you can find in countless varieties. The acid of the lime, with a soft touch of sweetness plus mint and ice, make of this drink a pleasant experience. The rum is delicious! But without further introduction we go to the recipe, which includes the video. You’ll see that making the Mojito is much easier than you imagined.
Traditional Cuban Mojito Light Version Sugar free!
Ingredients that you will need:
- 60ml White Rum (6 tablespoons approximately)
- half lime juice
- 120ml of club soda or mineral water (12 tablespoons approx.)
- 2 packets of Truvia Stevia
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- half a lime cut into slices
- ice to taste
- Tall tall glass
How to do it:
At the bottom of the glass, we place the two envelopes of Stevia.
Add the juice of half a lime and mix with the Stevia.
At this time we add the mint leaves and with a spoon we crush very gently against the bottom of the glass so that the mint releases its aroma and flavor.
Add the slices of lime and repeat the same procedure, pressing gently against the bottom of the glass to release aroma and flavor.
Add the rum and mix everything with the spoon.
Finally, we add the ice. Enough ice up to half the glass or more. And finally we add club soda or carbonated water.
Stir with the spoon and garnish with a slice of lime.
Learn to make the MOJITO with this video
I recommend not using flavored sodas as they alter the original taste of this delicious cocktail.
Why do I use Truvia Stevia?
I got my Truvia packets at Walmart. Why do I use Stevia? Because many years ago I stopped using sugar in my drinks, to moderate consumption and have a healthier diet. Stevia is not an artificial chemical sweetener, since it is a sweetener that is extracted from the leaves of the Stevia plant. Truvia stevia is natural, keto-friendly, without sugar, without calories and without doubts. I love it! And also its smooth and natural flavor.
Go ahead and try Truvia with our exclusive coupon for $ 1.50 off any Truvia stevia sweetener package.
In addition to sweetening your daily drinks, you can also prepare recipes like the one I shared and more. Find more here: Recipes with Truvia . If you visit Walmart, find Truvia products in the coffee, tea and related section. As I show you in the photo.
I hope you try this delicious Sugar Free Mojito and let me know how it was. I’m sure you’re going to love it!
MOJITO SUGAR FREE
- 60 ml white rum 6 tbs aprox
- 120 ml club soda 12 tbs aprox
- 1/2 lime (the juice)
- 2 packets truvia stevia
- 8 leaves of mint
ice to taste
- At the bottom of the glass, we place the two envelopes of Stevia.Add the juice of half a lime and mix with the Stevia.At this time we add the mint leaves and with a spoon we crush very gently against the bottom of the glass so that the mint releases its aroma and flavor.Add the slices of lime and repeat the same procedure, pressing gently against the bottom of the glass to release aroma and flavor.Add the rum and mix everything with the spoon.Finally, we add the ice. Enough ice up to half the glass or more. And finally we add club soda or carbonated water.Stir with the spoon and garnish with a slice of lime.Ready! Enjoy
Leave a Reply