Welcome to my virtual home Mamá XXI!
I am Romina, latina mother of 3 childrens, wife and bloguera living in New York City and loving it! Owner and founder of MamaXXI.com, a blog for latina moms in spanish and online since 2009.
More About me:
- Blogger contributor at:
- Guía de Blogs en Español en About.com.
- Bloguera colaboradora en Que Rica Vida.
- Amiga bloguera de: Comida Kraft
- Colaboradora en : Ford VOCES
Ambassadorships/ Embajadora de:
And in the past,
Bloguera Amiga de Maseca.
Bloguera VIP de Duane Reade.
I was published also at: Mamas Latinas, Univision Tarjeta, Todo Bebe, Plaza Familia, and more!
I was speaker at National Conferences:
- LATISM 2013: LatinoSEM Strategies: Bringing Together PR, Blogging and SEO
- Hispanicize 2012: Se Habla Español: The nuances of working with influential spanish dominant bloggers.
- LATISM 2011: Blog traffic secrets form the Pros
Top Latina Bloguera #Latism 2012 and 2013.
Latina social media influencer invited to the United Nations: Social Media Good Sumit in New York City.
Latina social media influencer invited to Universal, Orlando FL.
Our social media community:
- 47,800 Facebook fans
- 5,700 Twitter followers
Services: Work with us!!
If you are a PR Agency o a Brand and would like to promote your product or for other opportunities, please send me an email at email@example.com.
If you are interested in a blogger outreach, social media strategies, SEO/SEM and other similar strategies for latinos online, please visit my website LatinoSEM.com to learn more about our services. You can always find me quickly at my email above.
Some of our awesome clients, have said….